Scott's : Current News

9:52 AM

November 19, 2008 Breaking News

Reading Materials - Issue 4

Wed, 19 Nov 2008 01:25:28 GMT
Living in a tech driven region, I was skeptical when I was introduced to TED by a friend. (...)

What Does Twitter Mean To You?

Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:33:12 GMT
Today’s Twitter Question of the Day ask what does Twitter mean to you? I know that there are many people out there who still don’t understand what Twitter is and how it’s changing the face of social media. I have to admit that when I first discovered Twitter my thought was, “I don’t get it.†...]

Have You Been Working Your Network Marketing (MLM) Business All Wrong?

Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:33:05 GMT
The web is constantly evolving and we must evolve with it if we want to succeed with our network marketing business online today. If you haven\’t heard about the new web 2.0 and social network marketing, or if you don\’t understand what attraction marketing is and how to do it, you are getting left way ...]


Online Store
Gift Shopping
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home